Finally, after a week of speculation the meeting between GM Chief Executive Rick Wagoner and Toyota President Fujio Cho is in the past and on the agenda were fuel cells. Japanese newspapers quoted Cho as saying no concrete agreements have been made, but "we plan to strengthen our partnership with GM" in fuel cell technology. A few years ago, GM claimed they would have a practical fuel-cell vehicle on the roads by 2010. This may be the next step in making that happen.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video