We might have just found out why Toyota is pushing back the hybrid Camry: the refreshed 2007 Camry should be ready for the roads in early 2006. Toyota wants to keep the Camry the best selling car in the U.S. and updating the design is their key to that crown. The current iteration of the Camry would only be 4 ½ years old if this report is true.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies