Pontiac is breaking into the GT class of the Grand American Rolex Sports Car Series with the new GTO.R. TRG has been chosen to run the first two GTO.R racers in the series. TRG will enter at least one car in the Brumos Porsche 250 at Daytona International Speedway on June 30. Pontiac left NASCAR behind and has been successful at targeting other racing programs with the GTO and has big plans for the 2006 Solstice.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models