Yesterday we were discussing the importance of crash data information in our new car purchases and now new legislation called "Stars on Cars" would require automakers to include crash-test results on the sticker. The biggest hurdle that we see for this legislation is standard versus optional side airbags. A vehicle that offers optional side air bags would need to be tested twice, one model with and one without to reflect the different results.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models