The dark side of Toyota has given the 2006 LX 470 50 more horsepower and 12 more lb-ft. of torque (275 and 332 respectively). We call it the dark side because the LX 470 is about as far from a Prius as you can get. The engine does make more power without impacting the fuel economy (13 city/ 17 highway) with the use of variable valve timing. Other changes for 2006 on the big truck include direct-type tire air pressure monitoring system, standard 11-speaker Mark Levinson Audio System, LED taillights, new 18-inch wheels and three new body colors. A 2005 model is shown.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models