A group of investors are backing Chapman Automotive Limited in their bid to purchase the MG brand and resurrect the MG TF two-seater. The Rover brand and MG sedans, hatchbacks and wagons are not included in the bid. If all goes as planned, the MG TF would return to production later this year and a left-hand drive model for U.S. sale is predicted to be a "medium term" goal. Colin Spooner, former design director of Lotus Cars, is one of Chapman Automotive founders.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video