Our favorite quote this week comes from Bentley's Engineering Director Ulrich Eichhorn about the European Union's new pedestrian safety regulation that dictate soft "crush zones". He said, "No matter how you try to soften it, a car is hard." The Bentley Flying Spur sedan was designed with a plastic grille to break upon impact with a pedestrian if an accident was to occur. He also said, "The best thing is to avoid the crash."
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video