All right, these rumors about what the heck GM Chairman Rick Wagoner and Toyota President Fujio Cho are meeting about. So far it's been price hikes, technology sharing, hybrid sharing and now fuel cells. Each time one of these stories leaks, GM comes out and denies it and Toyota says they'll work with GM on anything they want. This time the Nihon Keizai Shimbun reports that the two are meeting on Saturday to discuss fuel cell technology. Let's wait until Saturday to find out for sure. Geesh.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models