While we can't wait to get our foot into the new 2.8-liter turbo V-6 in the Saab 9-3, the British magazine Autocar has thrown one around and came out less than impressed. We can only guess a lot of their unhappiness comes from the fact that both cars they tested were U.S.-spec cars with six-speed automatics. The 250 horsepower V-6 was given the "smooth and seamless" vote but the UK believes that the engine "is an answer to a question only really being asked in America." So send them over, with a stick please.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies