This Ferrari Enzo was seen running on the company's Fiorano test track belching fire and raisin' hell. The Enzo stood out from the 2004 production model with a completely revised rear end and new air scoops up front. A Ferrari insider told AutoWeek that the Enzo was just part of their standard technology development program and no new Enzos were in the works.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models