Toyota says that buyers of the new RX 400h hybrid can claim a one-time deduction of up to $2,000. The clean burning fuel deduction can be claimed on Form 1040 under the Working Families Relief Act of 2004. Buyers of the crossover can claim $2,000 while those that buy it in 2006 are eligible for $500. The deduction is not available to those who lease a Lexus RX 400h.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies