April 2005 sales of the new Jetta didn't match those of the year before and it's not for lack of a good product. Volkswagen shipped mostly high-end Jettas with sticker prices eclipsing those of the larger Passat. The base Jetta with a manual stickers for about $18,000. Those waiting for the GLI, Jetta's more powerful sibling, will have to wait until August. And if you want a Golf or GTI, just hope your lease isn't up anytime this year.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models