The Chrysler assembly plant in Fenton, Missouri will be shutdown for two weeks this month to help realign truck inventories. The plant builds the Dodge Ram 1500 and 2500 pickups. The adjacent plant, which builds the Caravan and Town & Country, is running on all cylinders with a recent resurgence in Chrysler's minivans. The vans have won favor with consumers for their Stow 'n Go fold-away seats. The Ram and Dakota plant in Michigan has also been idled for multiple weeks in May. Chrysler will keep the Ram 2500 plant in Saltillo, Mexico running during these shutdowns.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models