Now any Mercedes Benz owner can get a birth certificate for their car from the MB Classic Center. For $100 you can order a certificate that verifies your car's build date and original factory specifications and is available for new or vintage models. Mercedes is also bringing back "The High Mileage Club", which is available to any Mercedes Benz owners who have traveled at least 155,000 miles. The current high mileage champ is a Greek taxi driver with more than 2.8 million miles in his 1978 240D. Would a 2000 SLK be considered a preemie?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models