Czech auto manufacturer Skoda celebrates 100 years of manufacturing this summer and 4Car published a quick retrospective of a marque that many of us in the States may know little about. Skoda started out as a luxury automaker that has ridden the ups and downs of the country of Czechoslovakia (and republics) until VW invested in the company. There is probably no chance of Skoda coming to the U.S. (especially with SEAT wanting to cross the ocean) but future plans are bright with a new vehicle based on the Roomster concept (shown) and a possible Yeti SUV.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models