I couldn't let this story slip by since it celebrates one of my favorite designers, Raymond Loewy. The 2005 Eyes on Design Car Show is held every year to raise awareness and money for the Detroit Institute of Ophthalmology whose mission is to assist and educate the visually impaired. Pinin Farina, Giorgietto Giurgiaro and Harley Earl are other auto designers are also paid homage this year in a commemorative poster for the event.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models