We must have a sixth-sense. Last week, while talking about a spy shot of the refreshed Lamborghini Gallardo, we mentioned we haven't heard much about Audi's supercar based on the same platform. Readers mentioned that the Audi was featured in Autocar print. Welcome to Monday and the news on-line that the uber-Audi has gotten the green light for 2007. The automaker has to assure the Le Mans lives symbiotically with Lamborghini. Audi has the Porsche 911 in its sights with a price guestimate at $110,000.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models