If we were accused of spending taxpayer's money extravagantly (an Eddie Bauer Expedition, then one year later an F-250 Harley Davidson Edition) the first comment out of our mouth about the incident's significance might not of been the title of this post. But for Louisiana's State Insurance Commissioner Robert Wooley it seemed like the correct response. After a public apology, but he was not giving up the truck. Finally he was pressured to give up the two trucks up and apologized again for the whole brouhaha. After all this, he is now driving one of his personal cars and not asking for a vehicle allowance. We bet his state paycheck will keep him in luxurious confines.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video