Whether the driver of the be-cladded BMW X5 wanted to be filmed at the gas station or not could be determined by the way he peels out of there. It's hard to get a real good idea of the specifics of the next SUV from BMW, but the overall shape isn't much different than the current truck. It is a bit longer and wider to place it further from the X3 and will offer a third row of seats. Edmunds predicts a 2006 Detroit auto show debut.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models