The website 4Car gives us a full report from the floor of the 2005 Seoul Motor Show. We found it interesting that the "Chevy" T2X that was photographed without a brand badge did show up on the floor with the Daewoo logo in the grille. Kia is still recycling the KCV-4 truck concept and showed a 200 horsepower Kia Rio5. Fun fact: The chairman of Renault-Samsung has two Maybach 62s as his everyday drviers. Plenty of pictures (some blurry) from the floor accompany the story.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies