A group of British businessmen may be ready to bid for the remains of MG Rover. The picture on the right is around 10,000 unsold MG and Rovers sitting in an airfield in Oxfordshire, England. Autocar reports that the group of buyers wants to focus on sports car production and to return to the U.S. market. There is even rumors of Lotus and TVR involvement.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models