A Japanese newspaper says that GM Chairman Rick Wagoner will be talking with Toyota's President Fujio Cho about safety and environmental technology in Japan on May 14. GM's research and development chief, Larry Burns, may also be in attendance. Toyota's honorary chairman, Shoichiro Toyoda, is also planned to talk with Wagoner in the U.S. on May 24. All this comes after Toyota's chairman said they might raise prices to help struggling U.S. manufacturers. A Toyota spokesman later denied the company was considering price raises.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models