Those in America know this car as the Suzuki Forenza, Canada as the Chevy Optra and in Europe as the Chevy Lacetti. The little Daewoo/Suzuki/Chevy has been taken out to the racetrack in the World Touring Car Championship (WTCC) and has inspired a racy concept that breathes some life in the car's otherwise dull style. Besides the visual push, the car employs a supercharger to work out 170 horsepower and 166 lb-ft of torque. The brakes, suspension and interior all get a make over too. No word on production possibilities but it's a good start for a new Suzuki Works Techno version of the Forenza.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies