Formula One's governing body has asked FIA to exclude the BAR-Honda team from the 2005 F1 Championship. "The team set out deliberately to gain an illegitimate and unfair advantage over other teams," a statement from the organization said. BAR-Honda is accused of having two "hidden" fuel tanks within the cars main tank. BAR lawyers are asking for a modest fine. Old Mr. Ecclestone has no doubts over BAR's guilt and is pushing for the exclusion and a one million euro fine ($1.3 million). A decision will be made on Thursday as to BAR-Honda's fate. Take no prisoners, wow.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video