Rumors are spreading about extensions of the VW Touareg line and one of them is a five-door coupe. We'll just call it a crossover: a lower 4-wheel drive with a faster rear hatch angles. The crossover is aimed at the BMW X6, which is the same type of car-like SUV and will be priced as the second costly VW right behind the Phaeton. Not a very successful price range for the German brand. A pick-up truck is still on the waiting list and may get an OK for 2007. Anyone interested in buying a 1975 Ford Country Squire Coupe?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video