While you stink of HUMMER cologne your significant other can paint her nails with colors like "Revved Up & Red-y", "You Make Me Vroom" and "Gone Platinum in 60 Seconds." Nail care company OPI is producing the new nail lacquers under the Mustang name and will feature the galloping horse logo on every bottle. Most of the women we know aren't as rabid as men and don't need to purchase every little thing with a logo on it to support their "brand". The OPI website will also direct visitors to the Ford website for more information about the pony car. This seems a very strange way to embrace Mustang's feminine side.
Mustang polish: for nails
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models