More data: GM took a 7% hit but car sales took off with record CTS sales, Cobalt sales reaching 22,726 units and G6 at 11,790, truck sales took the brunt; All of Toyota saw an impressive 21.3% jump with Scion, Avalon and Prius racking up the totals; Hyundai is up 16.9% mostly on gains from the Tuscon SUV; Audi saw a small sales gain and VW can't stop the skids losing 30.8%. Updated numbers on Nissan here. More to come, keep it here at Autoblog.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models