More bad spring puns and more sales numbers: Honda kicks some tail up 13.9% with the Accord, Civic and Odyssey gaining; Acura up 11.9% with the RL and TL posting gains and Suzuki posts an 11% gain on Reno and XL-7. Chrysler group and Mercedes Benz post complete numbers at the links. We guess one last sales post wrapping up the rest of the automakers. Just need one more snappy headline.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models