This source is saying the Chevy S3X concept shown last year is basically the production version of the new SUV from Opel and the refreshed Saturn Vue due this summer. We won't complain if the Vue looks like S3X as we feel that the concept was the best looking attempt at the Vue/Equinox/Torrent platform. The new version will most likely be available as a seven-seater in the Opel version but will not make it to the U.S.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies