George Barris has created almost every TV and movie car that you could think of, and many of them are going up on the auction block in Los Angeles May 14. The "General Lee", Starsky & Hutch's Gran Torino, "Greased Lighting", KITT and the Beverly Hillbillies' jalopy from the movie remake are all up for bids. The most disturbing news from this article: The new Knight Rider movie looks to finally be shooting and will be using the original Trans-Am based car. And David Hasselhoff is involved.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies