In celebration of the Olympic 2006 Turin Winter Games and 2008 Beijing Summer Games, two guys are going to traverse the 12,000-mile distance in a Fiat 500. Weeee! Expecting no major problems on the road, the journey will take the two a couple of months. This will be the first Fiat 500 ever to reach Beijing by land from Italy. At least there's plenty of room stretch out in a 500.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models