From the time that Hau Thai-Tang saw his first Mustang Mach One on a U.S. base in Saigon thirty years ago he has always loved the image of bold American cars. After moving to America at five and getting a degree in engineering, he landed a job at Ford and worked his way to the head of the new Mustang program. With the success of the Mustang, Thai-Tang was promoted to director of Ford's Special Vehicle Team and introduced the Mustang Shelby Cobra GT500 along side Carroll Shelby at the New York Auto Show. He really has lived the American dream.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models