Want to see the new super-Lexus in action taking turns at Nurburgring race track? Edmunds has the video tape of the over 500 horsepower, over $100,000 car that will look a bit like LF-A concept car Toyota showed at Detroit. We still have a few years to wait for the production to break cover, with most estimates targeting the 2007 Tokyo Motor Show. The Lexus will be tied closely to Toyota's Formula One efforts.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies