Every spring brings news of the International Carwash Association's Most Washable Car award, and by-golly the car that won basically every award in 2005 has dethroned the Honda Accord to capture the distinction. The very scientific process asks car-wash operators what car is most "wash-friendly" and to use the "and are securely attached" caveat to assure that parts don't come off in the wash. Fun with wording and typos: Bullet point 6: What is a "desk" lid spoiler and if the spoiler does "not exist" do you really have a spoiler at all? The ultimate in stealth and performance we guess.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models