Korean Proto Motors' Spirra was shown at the Seoul Motor Show yesterday and promises to offer high-performance in a mid-engined package. The car that will appear on Korean roads this fall is powered by a 4.6-liter V-8 and makes 320 horsepower. We couldn't find any pictures of the motor, but that sounds awfully like a Ford engine we all know. Proto wants to expand the line by adding smaller engines to appeal to a wider group of buyers. The Korean answer to the old MR2s.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX