Hyundai still has its eyes set on a higher priced luxury car for the U.S. and a vehicle based off their Equus platform is the best bet. Hyundai wants to use the car to gauge U.S. reaction to a Korean luxury car before making a decision about launching their own luxury brand a-la Acura, Lexus and Infiniti. What's your thoughts on a separate Hyundai brand to peddle high-end Korean vehicles?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies