We don't usually comment on Jalopnik since we try to keep Autoblog as distinct as possible. But we have to say go check out Jalopnik-er Davey G. Johnson's rant about how he was fired from Drive magazine. There are lots of expletives, graphic sexual innuendos about his former employer and just general badmouthing of an automotive publisher. Enjoy.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models