These little dry wall screws are the perfect weapons to keep bad guys off 007's tail, as many drivers on I-25 in Broomfield, Colorado found out. A truck dropped over 5,000 of the screws, which have a plastic brace that allowed them to stick straight up, and perfectly puncture tires on 40 unsuspecting cars. The driver of the truck did the right thing by handing out his business card to make sure people had information on how to get reimbursed for the damage.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video