With the Jaguar XK out of the bag with uncovered spy photos, automotive paparazzi now set their shutters on the high performance R series. The cat gets quad tailpipes and a domed hood to help the supercharged V-8 breathe. 400-plus horsepower is the guess and a XKR-R (please say that name will NOT make it to production. R-R: that's unfortunate) would crank over 450 horse. We could have XKR-R X-ings. Ugh.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models