The new trend in Las Vegas casinos is to include exotic car dealerships on the floor. Win big at the tables, turn around and pick up a new Ferrari. Exotic Cars at Caesars Palace expects to have about 50 used classic cars and new models from Aston Martin, Bentley, Ferrari, Lamborghini and Rolls Royce, as well as classic motorcycles. Another dealership, Penske Wynn Ferrari Maserati, opens on Thursday at the Wynn Las Vegas casino. Amidst of the tons of things to do in Vegas, now you can drool over cars you can't afford thanks to that dealer with the "loaded" deck. We hate them so much.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies