After the love-hate comments about the GTO train derailment yesterday, we thought it would be good to highlight the recent AutoWeek review of the 2005 GTO. 400 horsepower, 400 lb-ft, under $33,000. As the article reads, is a recipe for fun. The '05 Goat was taken on some laps at the Bob Bondurant School of High Performance and even spent some time drifting. Don't hate.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video