American cars are driving up to the auction block at the Shannons Sydney Autumn classic car auction and getting a pretty penny. The oddest of the lot is a custom converted 1999 Chevy Corvette. The owner bought the car in America and spent an unknown amount of money to professionally convert the car to right-hand drive. The Vette is expected to fetch $56,000 - $64,000 USD. Also up is a genuine 1969 Mustang Mach 1 428 Cobra Jet. We know some Americans that would like to get their hands on that one. The pony car is expected to go for $50,000. The rarest up for auction is a 1930 Packard straight eight roadster. Now us Yanks need some old Toranas in return.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models