This is so disturbing, it's almost funny. We say "almost" because this is property destruction here and no matter how diminutive the car, these are people's babies. It is sad that there could be a rash of smart-tipping in Canada. After a night of heavy drinking please fight to urge to tip a smart fortwo. This poor smart owner has to deal with broken fenders, window, mirror and door panel, which isn't funny at all.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video