The Rolls Royce team were a little taken back by the Hongki HQD which looks a lot like the Rolls Phantom with a bigger grille (is that possible?). Chris Bangle, whose last name is now a verb in some vocabularies meaning, "to foul things up", eyed the design and quoth a cryptic "I'd just like to find out some more." The automaker is better known in China as Red Flag because they traditionally supplied the official cars for the Communist Party. And this is what their capitalist car would look like, a Rolls Royce.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video