OK, testosterone runs through our veins just like many visitors to this site, but this sounds a little silly. HOT ROD magazine announced their new "Miss", Giselle Lopez. Fine. But to send her an automotive question and have her answer it with "help from her friends in the automotive performance industry" is just silly. They throw her picture up, type in the answer to your question that was answered by a sweaty guy with dirty fingernails just like you, why the façade? If you want you questions answered by a man behind a glossy photo, have at it at the link.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies