Oh how the mighty have fallen. No one would have guessed that Merecedes-Benz would be the weakest link over at DaimlerChrysler AG. But there it is mired in customer complaints and aging designs. Chrysler, Daimler's commercial vehicles and the financial services will only keep you afloat for so long (ask Ford). So how does DCX leadership expect to turn things around with Maybach and Smart not selling well and quality issues at Mercedes? "Patience."
The weakest link, Mercedes?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models