The maker of the Mustang is saving mustangs in the wild. Older wild mustang horses are being sold and slaughtered for horsemeat used in dog food or for people to eat overseas. Whether the Sioux tribe that sold the horses signed an agreement that said they were to be provided "humane care" is under investigation. Ford gave $19,000 to save the remaining mustangs from being slaughtered at the packing plant.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models