The A3 will be available for sale mid-May and will test the U.S. waters for a higher-priced small car. The 2006 A3 2.0 T with a manual transmission will sticker for $24,740 and the DSG automatic A3 starts at $26,140. Standard equipment includes dual-zone automatic climate control, 17-inch wheels, 140-watt stereo with 10 speakers and power locks and windows. Option packages can creep the A3 over $30,000 – A4 territory. The A3 will be available at dealers now for test drives. Do you feel the $25,000 price tag is too high or just right? Will America buy in?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models