Chery Automotive displayed five concepts at the Shanghai Auto Show last week, two of which we know are most likely to make it to the U.S. if Malcolm Bricklin has his way. The M14 convertible and B14 (newcrossover) are both highlighted on Bricklin's Visionary Vehicles website, the company he is using to import the Chinese built cars. The A21 shown above, dubbed the "Fauxima" by one of our readers, has gotten a massage to look less like the Nissan. We apologize for the speed of the site these pictures are on, but most of the Chinese car pictures and info are on Chinese sites and these are the best pictures that we have been able to find on the internet.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies