Visitors to Yosemite National Park in California who take a ride in the new shuttle buses provided by General Motors are really getting a large-scale preview of the new dual-mode hybrid system that will be available late 2007 in the all-new GM SUVs. DaimlerChrysler is a joint developer in the hybrid technology and will introduce the system in the 2008 Dodge Durango. Both companies say that it will improve fuel economy by at least 25 percent in light trucks.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video